Anett and Kazimierz, together with their daughters, a 13-year-old Dorothy and an 11-year-old Lotta, bought an apartment in a shell and core condition in Świnoujście. Soon after that Anett got a favourable job offer in France. Kazimierz didn’t want to sell the apartment because he had his relatives in Świnoujście, so the family decided to entrust the flat to us.
Scope of work to be done by Renters
- Designing of luxury interiors for a family with children
- Performing of and supervision over the overhaul and purchases
- Home staging
- Professional photo session
- Listing of the apartment in the Renters booking system
- Professional multilingual advertising and positioning
- Boking service and apartment maintenance
Results during the first year of rental
‘Renters were a godsend to us, as in two weeks we were supposed to start our move to France. We had great telephone and email contact with Renters’ representatives all the time, and we were regularly provided with updated information and photos documenting work progress. We are really pleased with the final result and additional income. When we return to Świnoujście to visit our relatives, we always have our own cosy place to rest.’
- A fully equipped apartment adjusted to the needs of Kazimierz’s family
- A family apartment corresponding to demands of the holiday rental market
- The apartment enjoys large popularity among tourists coming to the seaside with children; the occupancy in the holiday season is 100%.